Buying a new build in Christchurch might be the ideal option if you’re looking to invest in property. Christchurch has seen a huge increase in property prices over the last five years. So if you’re looking for a safe investment, consider buying new homes in Christchurch. This guide will show why investing in a new home is a great option.
Reduced Risk Of Disrepair
- Buying new homes in Christchurch can be a good investment because they’re almost certain not to have any issues with disrepair.
- When you buy an older property, there’s always the chance that it might need some work done on it, but when you invest in brand-new properties, there are no such concerns.
New homes are built to new housing standards.
- New homes are built to meet the new building codes, which means they’re stronger and more durable.
- The materials used in constructing these new builds are also better quality, so you can expect your new home to last longer than a house built before the earthquakes.
- Finally, many new builds will have been designed with energy efficiency in mind. It means you’ll be able to save money on heating bills by using less energy during winter months or even cooling down your home during summer months if you live somewhere warm like Christchurch!
New build homes are cheaper than you might think.
- New build homes are cheaper than you might think.
- New builds are cheaper than buying an existing home. In Christchurch, the average cost of a new build home is $350,000 to buy (this includes land and GST). It is less than half the price of an existing home in Christchurch which costs $703,824 on average.
New homes come with a warranty.
- New homes come with a warranty. Unfortunately, the warranty is for the first 10 years. That’s a long time to be protected against any major defects in materials and artistry.
- The warranty covers all materials and artistry defects and the cost of rectifying those defects. In other words, if you have a problem with your home that can’t be fixed by someone who isn’t an expert, it will be covered by the builder (and their insurance provider).
- The warranty also covers the removal and reinstatement of defective or incomplete works.
There are various home styles and options available with new builds.
- It means you can choose the type of home that best suits your needs, whether a three-bedroom or four-bedroom home with extra living space.
- You can also choose from different designs and layouts, allowing you to customise your new home.
You can live in your dream location.
- Location is a key factor in choosing the right home. Finding a property that meets your needs is only possible if you want to live in a particular area. You may be forced to compromise on the type of property or even the size if there is nothing available that suits you.
Most new builds have easy access to public transport links.
- New houses are often located near public transport links. It means that if you want to commute, your home will be close to bus stops or train stations, for example.
- It is convenient for commuters as they save time and money without paying for expensive petrol or parking.
New homes offer modern facilities and appliances.
- New homes are built with modern appliances, which can be more energy efficient, easier to use and more durable.
- For example, new houses have washing machines that use less water and electricity than older models. As a result, you won’t have to pay as much for your monthly water or energy bills!
- In addition, modern appliances may come with extra features that make them easier for you to operate.
- For example, many new dishwashers have added technologies such as delayed start times and electronic displays that show how long each cycle will take.
There are many reasons why new builds in Christchurch are a great investment. They offer modern facilities, are built to the latest standards, and have a warranty. You can also benefit from easy access to public transport links. There are also various home styles and options available with new build homes in Christchurch, so you can choose what suits your needs!